Now, we are hiring HR & Compliance Department Assistant!!
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian Supermarket chains in the U.S. and now operates over 45 stores that reach coast to coast. We are leaders from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers. We are now seeking an organized, reliable, and self oriented individual to join our HR & Compliance team.
Job Title: HR & Compliance Department Assistant
Reports To: HR Department Manager
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and/or conduct on-site HR related training
- Assist in recruiting process for retail store job openings and participating in retail store recruiting events, e.g. job fairs, on-site hiring events
- Assist in employee qualification and performance evaluation
- Maintain quality and consistency of employee data and training records via SAP and paper documentation
- Completing the internal store Safety Auditing report.
- Support retail store operation and comply with federal, state, and municipal legal requirements by researching and studying internal records, existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising retail store operation on needed actions
- Identify ongoing Compliance programs strengths and weaknesses, in order to provide recommendations for improvement
- Maintain and renew corporate documents, licenses, and permits
- Handle phone calls and correspondence independently
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading and studying of professional publications
- Research and gain understanding of OSHA standards, federal and state HR compliance requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work effectively with all levels in the organization
- Demonstrate appropriate and effective business writing, e.g. E-mail, work papers, reports
- Strong research skills
- Able to drive to retail store locations in the east coast areas.
- Language preferable: bilingual in English & Chinese
*Please note the job descriptions are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time without notice.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance*
- Paid Vacation*
- 401(K)/+company contribution
- Employee Discount
*Eligibility requirements apply
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with indicated Subject Apply for HR assistant
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the positions. They do not cover all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities required for the positions. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all skills, duties, and responsibilities required for personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Skills, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
99 Ranch Market 是美國最大的亞洲連鎖超市之一，目前經營著超過 45 家門店，遍布美國東海岸到西海岸。我們是來自不同背景和觀點的領導者，但所有人都齊心協力滿足客戶的需求。我們現在正在尋找一個有組織、可靠且以自我為導向的個人加入我們的人力資源與合規團隊。
- 通過 SAP 和紙質文檔保持員工數據和培訓記錄的質量和一致性
- 研究並了解 OSHA 標準、聯邦和州人力資源合規要求
發送你的簡歷至 email@example.com, 標題注明 應聘HR Assistant
|Job Category||Human Resources, 1-3 Years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|