99 Ranch Market NJ stores(Edison) Store Clerks Needed!
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian Supermarkets chains in the U.S., born in Southern California and now operating over 50 stores that reach coast to coast. We are leaders from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers. We are now seeking team players, fast learners, and hardworking individuals to join our team.
- Design and build product display, maintain freshness
- Build weekly/monthly special promotion display (according to newsletter and sales strategy)
- Constantly update and change aisle signs and price tags (according to newsletter and sales strategy), in order to comply with weight and measure regulations
- Inspect product expiration date
- Update and track inventory movement, assist with monthly and quarterly P.I.
- Receive merchant shipments, organize storage area, freezer and cooler, and rotate merchandise (FIFO)
- Provide outstanding customer service by helping customers locate merchandises
- Maintain cleanliness, sanitation and safety of workplace
- Able to periodically stand for long periods of time; able to carry and lift up objects over 50 Ibs.
- Prior experiences with case cutter, pallet jack/power jack, or PDT gun are highly desired
- Bilingual in Chinese/English or English/Spanish is a plus
- Available to work flexible schedules (night shifts, weekends & holidays)
- Non-U.S. citizen applicants must have legal work permit
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance*
- Paid Vacation*
- 401(K)/+company contribution
- Employee Discount
*Eligibility requirements apply
Starting salary: $13 per hour
We are an EEO employer.
How to apply:
Walk-in with your resume to apply or Email to HR : HR_EC@tawa.com
561 US-1, Edison, NJ 08817
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the positions. They do not cover all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities required for the positions. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all skills, duties, and responsibilities required for personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Skills, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
561 US-1, Edison, NJ 08817
|Job Category||Stores, Grocery|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|