East Coast Distribution Center is now hiring Assistant Building/Plant Manager
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 60 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
● Manage a team of 10-20 direct reports by delegating workload to employees to accomplish all tasks most effectively, including minimizing and eliminating overtime through effective labor planning.
● Communicate and coordinate daily with direct reports and management to establish an action plan to tackle the workload for the day and week.
● Partner with supervisors and managers to develop and maintain critical job-relevant SOPs and provide additional support to the DC Management team as needed.
● Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, dock processes, and shipping.
● Drive continuous improvement initiatives to increase warehouse effectiveness and efficiency with data-based analysis and best practices and communicate with Merchandisers and Store Management to improve business process workflow.
● Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts, reconciling with the data storage system, and developing tactics and strategies to drive performance in inbound, outbound, and quality programs.
● Analyze existing business processes, identify improvement areas, such as returns and erroneous shipments, and conduct root cause analyses to correct issues moving forward.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and provide solutions while building and maintaining relationships with critical relevant parties from various departments.
● Troubleshoot system issues impacting orders that need to ship and track critically identified shipments with the ability to provide truck status to stores or Merchandising as required.
● Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures to comply with company policies and legal regulations and ensure direct reports abide by all policies.
● Review and prepare workflow, labor and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while meeting productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
● Manage the warehouse staff job results by coaching, training, counseling, and disciplining employees, including planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
● Perform general exception management and issue resolution, escalate them to the leadership team when appropriate, and provide daily/weekly/monthly management reporting as needed.
● Perform other duties as assigned by management.
● A Bachelor's Degree in business administration or supply chain management-related fields is required. A Master's degree is preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.
● 3+ years of warehouse management experience is required.
● Previous experience with ERP and WMS is preferred but not required.
● Experience operating a pallet jack and forklift is preferred but not required.
● Bilingual English/Chinese is preferred but not required.
● Proficient in using Google Suite and MS Office Suite applications.
● Demonstrated knowledge in Labor and Hours, Process, and Data Entry Management.
● Demonstrated knowledge of KPI Implementation and Data Processing.
● Excellent leadership skills for hiring employees, resolving conflicts, and keeping employees on task and motivated.
● Strong organizational, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills to anticipate problems before they happen and handle them appropriately.
● Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
● Advanced skills in reporting and analyzing information.
● Demonstrated the ability to lead and supervise teams to complete projects efficiently and on time.
● Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
● Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
● Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
● Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
● Available to work at flexible schedules (weekends & holidays).
● Willing to work occasionally in environmental temperature ranges from 32° to 50°F.
● Ability to work in an environment that may be wet and dry and with varying temperatures and noises.
● Ability to use tools and equipment, including but not limited to knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
● Employment type: Full Time
● Location: 133 Randolph St, Brooklyn, NY 11237
● Salary: $65,000-70,000/year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
Our goal is to become a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not covering or containing all details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills and responsibilities may change at any time without or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
99 Ranch Market 是美國最大的亞洲連鎖超市之一，在加利福尼亞州、內華達州、德克薩斯州、華盛頓州、俄勒岡州、馬里蘭州、馬薩諸塞州、新澤西州、弗吉尼亞州等地擁有 60 多家門店！我們對在雜貨行業塑造亞洲超市文化充滿熱情和榮幸。隨著 99 Ranch Market 的擴張，我們有新的職位空缺。我們歡迎新成員的加入，與我們的團隊一起成長！
● 通過將工作量委派給員工來管理一個由 10-20 名直接下屬組成的團隊，以最有效地完成所有任務，包括通過有效的勞動力計劃最大限度地減少和消除加班。
● 與主管和經理合作，制定和維護與工作相關的關鍵 SOP，並根據需要為 DC 管理團隊提供額外支持。
● 有 ERP 和 WMS 經驗者優先，但不是必需的。
● 熟練使用Google Suite 和MS Office Suite 應用程序。
● 具備 KPI 實施和數據處理方面的知識。
● 必須能夠一次舉起 50 磅。
● 願意偶爾在 32° 至 50°F 的環境溫度範圍內工作。
● 地點：133 Randolph St, Brooklyn, NY 11237
- 401(k) 4% 公司配套的退休儲蓄計劃
|Job Category||English, Chinese|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|