99 Ranch Market is the largest Asian supermarket chain in the United States, with over 61 store locations across 10 states and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. “For 100, we try harder” is our commitment to always provide the best products and services to the communities we serve. With our new expansion strategy and efforts in our cross-generational transition to continue growing our footprint across the country, we welcome YOU to join and grow alongside our family!
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, marketing proposals, social media, digital campaigns, events, ad initiatives for marketing-related campaigns.
- Perform market research and analysis. Study and research the most effective digital marketing channels to reach Asian and mainstream consumers.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. e-com and merchandising) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Work with the internal design team to develop promotional materials.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
- Manage promotional material quotes and production.
- Assist with central Customer Service Hotlines, emails, and other customer service-related inquiries.
- Monitor, review, and update Marketing platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp, Google Reviews, and etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least 1 year of marketing experience.
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce, online media, blogs and social networking platforms (ie. FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, WeChat, Tik Tok, YouTube, Yelp, Google Reviews).
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. HubSpot), and content management systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (ie. Microsoft Office Suite).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Hospitality Management
- Knowledge in graphic design (ie. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator), film editing, and other related skills would be a plus.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Willing to travel and work on weekends for in-store or marketing events as needed.
- Highly motivated self-starter type individual. The work environment is creative and fast-paced.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Be legally authorized to work in the USA.
- Strong English fluency, bilingual in English and Chinese preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Location: 2931 Faber Street, Union City, CA 94584
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Language, English, Chinese, Marketing|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|