– Updates and maintains web contents for 99 Ranch Market’s website(s);
– Participates in the production of specific web and online projects, meeting quality standards, technical requirements, and best practices, including:
– Optimizes graphics;
– Updates pages for 99 Ranch Market(s);
– Selects appropriate imagery from an approved pool;
– Tests and assures cross-browser and cross-platform quality;
– Ensures consistency and effectiveness of presentation for all elements on story and index pages;
– Handles online customer complaints;
– Performs marketing research, including store visits and competitor analysis;
– Performs other duties as required by business needs.
– Exceptional writing skills in both Chinese and English;
– Chinese and English input skills;
– Familiar with internet software;
– At least 18 years old and authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
NorCal HQ Office 2931 Faber St, Union City, CA 94587
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|