99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
The food service drivers will be responsible for delivering a variety of products to customers within a designated region. Multiple stops are required throughout the day that requires frequent exit and entry from the truck to conduct unloading of the products.
- Unload by hand or using a hand cart to deliver frozen, chilled, and dry food products to customer locations within the assigned route.
- Stock and place products on customers’ shelves or other designated areas when applicable.
- Run routes safely and efficiently, meeting or exceeding designated route time.
- Perform Pre and Post-trip inspections on the truck.
- Organize end-of-day paperwork for the office administration.
- Notate customer complaints and report back to the relevant manager.
- Maintain cleanliness inside and outside the trailer.
- Verify delivery with the customer and obtain proper signatures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- 2 – 3 years of Class-C route driving experience (preferably food service delivery).
- Must have excellent customer service experience and can resolve service complaints.
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, and holidays when needed.
- Operate equipment (Hand Jacks, electric pallet jack).
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and carry heavy products for delivery
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary: DOE
- Location: 6281 Regio Ave Buena Park, CA 90620
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Walong, DC|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|