99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
- Drive operational excellence for the accounting department, including AP/AR, Tax & consolidation.
- Support the CFO in leading the financial and accounting planning process to ensure each accounting department meets company goals and objectives.
- Handle all accounting functions for all entities, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, cash management, and financial reporting.
- Develops accounting and finance policies and procedures to improve efficiency without compromising internal control.
- Partner with accounting managers to ensure that the company fully complies with the US GAAP and Tax regulations.
- Oversee and manage the procedures and process of treasury and risk management of the organization is handled effectively and successfully.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all financial audits and reporting are completed accurately, timely, and in compliance while responding to and resolving related inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or a related field is required; a Master’s degree is preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.
- 5+ years of experience in leading an accounting team. Preferably in the retail, manufacturing, or logistic industry.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license is required.
- Expert knowledge of GAAP is required.
- Experienced in risk management and fraud prevention
- Advanced communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and adhere to constant and challenging deadlines.
- Proven track in corporate management, including organizing, planning, and coordinating complex processes.
- Advanced skill in using Excel, SAP, or other ERP accounting systems experience is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times
- Employment type: Full Time
- Salary: DOE.
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Accounting, Corporate, Experience Level, 5-7 Years, 7+ Years|