99 Ranch Market is now hiring a Construction Project Manager
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States. We have store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, New Jersey and more to come! We are passionate and honored to be shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expends, we have new positions open – Construction Project Manager. We welcome new members to grow alongside with the family.
- Coordinate multiple teams and departments to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and close business projects in support of Business Unit strategies and priorities.
- Conduct project meetings to establish plans, scopes, tasks, schedules, and responsibilities.
- Identify risks and develop risk mitigation plans and strategies to ensure project success.
- Apply project management practices, knowledge, experience, and tools to assess the best execution method.
- Track and report project cost, status, and benefit to team and senior leadership.
- Organize records for future reference and improvement.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, engineering, business, operations or related fields.
- 5 to 7 year project coordination experience in retail or supermarket construction.
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Strong communication, organization, planning, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in leading, managing, and participating in cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in using MS, Google applications, timeline preparation, and project maintenance is preferred.
- Accommodate flexible work schedule and travel when needed.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Employment Type: Full Time
Address：6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620?
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance.
- Employee discount.
For more information and application, please visit https://www.99ranch.com/careers
|Job Category||Construction, Corporate, 5-7 Years|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Experience Level||5~10 Years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|