99 Ranch Market is hiring a cashier clerk for our Chino Hills branch. Apply online or in-store and be a part of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States. As a Cashier, you are a vital part of our store team that is responsible for the day to day operations and the care and service provided to our customers/patients. This individual is responsible for provide excellent customer service to people shopping in 99 Ranch Markets.
Under Store Manager Supervision, the CASHIER CLERK performs the following duties:
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Customer service oriented
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible for operating cash registers
- Coupon and Gift Cards handling
- Communicate orally and in writing with supervisors, co-workers and customers
- Other duties assigned
Training / Education:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certification
- Previous experience in operating POS cash register is a preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 25+ pounds
- Must be available to work various shifts as needed
- Language: English (Bilingual is preferred)
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
Position Type: Part Time
Salary: $12.00 / hour
Please apply online or walk-in during store hours for interview.
- Employee Discounts
99 Ranch Market
2959 Chino Ave.
Chino Hills, CA 91709
|Job Category||Stores, Experience Level, Less than 1 Year, General Helper|
|Location||2959 Chino Ave. Chino Hills, CA 91709|
|Education Level||High School or G.E.D. Certificate|
|Experience Level||Previous experience in operating POS cash register is preferred|