Now, Welcome Services, Inc. is hiring HR Assistant
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States. We have store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, New Jersey and more to come! We are passionate and honored to be shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expends, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to grow alongside the family.
- Conduct on-site training at our store locations around the Bay Area; on-site training includes, but are not limited to: new hire orientation, HCM, payroll/benefits program, safety and compliance, and other HR function related training.
- Coordinate with store operations to arrange weekly on-site training schedules
- Assist in arranging and organizing corporate employee development training, and/or compliance training (e.g. food safety, sexual harassment prevention, and forklift operator, etc.)
- Maintain training records and certifications; keep tracking certification expiration dates
- Assist in employee qualification and performance evaluations
- Maintain quality and consistency of employee data and training attendance records via SAP module
- Work with department and supervisor perform and assist in essential administrative functions and other HR related assignments
- Bachelor degree highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication, good people skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels in the organization
- Work proficiency with Microsoft Office suites/Google G-suites
- Must be able to drive to various retail store locations in the Bay Area
- Willing to travel for work (Oregon and Washington State)
- Minimum physical requirement: able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Language requirement: bilingual in English & Chinese
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance*
- Paid Vacation*
- 401(K)/+company contribution
- Employee Discount
*Eligibility requirements apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
How to apply:
Please feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the position!
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|