99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 60 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
- Prepare, post, verify, and reconcile transactions related to accounts receivables (revenues/sales, funding, cash, check, credit cards, and customer payments), including inter-company transactions.
- Reconcile customer statements and match payments to customer invoices by identifying, inquiring, researching, and resolving discrepancies.
- Send reminders for past-due accounts and collections, identifies bad debts by reviewing files, and contact customers to request payment.
- Respond to customers and internal departments regarding all aspects of the accounts receivable process.
- Prepares and reviews monthly-end closing activities.
- Contribute to department-wide automation and process improvement projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or a related field is preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.
- 1 year of experience in accounting. Preferably in the retail, manufacturing, or logistic Industry.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to adapt quickly to new situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Strong motivation for automation and process improvement.
- Proficient skill in using Excel (pivot and formulas), SAP, or other ERP accounting systems experience is a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times
- Employment type: Full Time
- Salary: DOE.
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Accounting, Corporate, Less than 1 Year, 1-3 Years, English, Chinese|
|Location||6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620|
|Education Level||A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or a related field is preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience|
|Experience Level||1 year of experience in accounting. Preferably in the retail, manufacturing, or logistic Industry.|
|Benefits||Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% Company Match Employee Referral Bonus up to $600 Long-Term Service Award Employee Discount Paid Time Off Referral Program|