99 Ranch Market, one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, is expanding at lightning speed! Founded in 1984, 99 Ranch Market is passionate about bringing innovative Asian cuisine right to your doorstep. We are honored to shape Asian Supermarket culture by serving as a leading food destination. With more than 60 store locations spanning from California to New Jersey, we are looking for talented retail leaders to join our growing family!
- Support store and user requests for system functional troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving problems, and provide functional expertise to users.
- Help to configure systems according to business needs and understand business processes to manage the functioning of a program or system.
- Perform sales posting on SAP, complete PI processing on the system, and analyze physical inventory counts as needed.
- Establish effective communication with managers across technical and non-technical departments to identify critical plan tasks and due dates.
- Provide status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts.
- Conduct QA testing of project applications during the build and implementation phases.
- Confirm milestones for completion of project objectives.
- Document business processes, create end-user training materials for new applications, and conduct user training as necessary.
- Assist management in identifying opportunities for utilizing ERP to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Data Management or a related field is required. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.
- 1+ years of experience in retail store business process or equivalent.
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English is required.
- Willing to accommodate a flexible work schedule when needed.
- Proficient in MS Office, POS, and any Enterprise Systems.
- Proficient in MS Excel and data analysis skills are a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, time management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to utilize proven project management methodologies to engage and interact with all stakeholders to move the project forward.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform teamwork from time to time.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave, Buena Park, CA 90620
- Required Travel: 10% ~ 15%
- Salary: Starting at $19 – $20/hour for the training period. $62,800.00/year following completion of training period.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Program
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||1-3 Years, Information System, English, Chinese|
|Location||6338 Regio Ave, Buena Park, CA 90620|
|Education Level||A Bachelor's degree in Data Management or a related field is required. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.|
|Experience Level||1+ years of experience in retail store business process or equivalent.|
|Benefits||Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match Long-Term Service Award Employee Discount Paid Time Off Employee Referral Program Employee Recognition Program|