99 Ranch Market is the largest Asian supermarket chain in the United States, with over 61 store locations across 10 states and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. “For 100, we try harder” is our commitment to always provide the best products and services to the communities we serve. With our new expansion strategy and efforts in our cross-generational transition to continue growing our footprint across the country, we welcome YOU to join and grow alongside our family!
Analyze shipment logs
Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
Track inventory levels
Order new supplies in a timely manner
Constantly work to improve processes
Make suggestions for productivity improvements
Optimize employee workflow
Determine and track the most important warehouse KPIs
Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
Communicate and collaborate with other team members
Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance
- College degrees or equivalent required
- Forklift Operation Certification
- 2 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role
- Fluent in English, Bilingual English/Mandarin or English/ Spanish is preferred
- Current or willing to obtain a CA Food Handlers Card
- Demonstrated computer literacy with an emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage inventory
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays if needed
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: 6401 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620
Working Schedule: 8:00 am to 4:30 PM,
Salary: $18/hr~$20/hr, DOE
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
- Paid vacation and Sick
- Employee discount
How to apply:
Visit our website, https://www.99ranch.com/careers, to submit your application via Careers
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the position. They do not cover all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities required for the positions. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all skills, duties, and responsibilities required for personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Skills, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
|Job Category||1-3 Years, Central Bakery|
|Location||6401 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|