99 Ranch Market – Anaheim Store is now hiring Hot Deli Clerks!
99 Ranch Market is the largest Asian supermarket chain in the United States, with over 55 store locations across 10 states and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. “For 100, we try harder” is our commitment to always provide the best products and services to the communities we serve. With our new expansion strategy and efforts in our cross-generational transition to continue growing our footprint across the country, we welcome YOU to join and grow alongside our family!
- Preparation – Assist in the preparation of all food items, including washing, cutting, weighing, and other required procedures as needed.
- Stock- Assist in the transfer or withdrawal of various stocks, supplies, packaging materials, and food ingredients to and from the cold or dry storage.
- Replenish- Be aware of the expiration dates of products, so that older products can be taken off the shelves, and newer products can be stocked on time.
- Cleaning- Responsible for cleanliness of the food production area (such as floors, walls, countertops, tables), hood filters on a regular basis, dishwashing, and sanitation of all used equipment (such as utensils, pans, trays, and other tools) used in the production process.
- Regulation – Follow food safety practices in food processing. Comply with OSHA safety practices in the use of all dishwashing chemicals.
- Dumping- Handle expired and recalled products properly. Keep accurate logs in accordance with company policy.
- Display– Set up and take down displays for promotional products. Ensure shelf tags are labeled correctly. Keep refrigerators neat and well-stocked, with promotional items visible to grab the attention of customers.
- Sales Floor Maintenance– Keeps aisles and common walking areas clean/cleared of debris to prevent injury.
- Customer Service – Assist customers with their orders and answer any questions they may have.
- Cashier- Follow all cash handling procedures and complete the check-out process accurately and efficiently.
- Perform other duties for business needs.
- Previous kitchen, culinary, deli, restaurant, kitchen management, cooking or customer service experience is preferred.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Working knowledge of types of ingredients, vegetables, meats carried in the department.
- Working knowledge of CAL-OSHA safety practices in the use of all dishwashing chemicals is preferred.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to visually identify product quality and freshness.
- Standing for extended periods is commonly required.
- Good manual dexterity for the use of processing equipment such as cutter or labeling.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs or more with appropriate equipment.
Employment Type: Part-Time, 30 hours/ 6 days per week
Company Benefit :
- Medical insurance
- Employee discount
How to apply:
- Bring your resume at the customer service counter
- Visit or send application through https://www.99ranch.com/careers
- Call for more information and/ or to set up an interview
- Store Manager: Nathan Nguyen, Tel: (818) 776-8899
- Store Location: 651 N. Euclid St., Anaheim, CA 92801
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Stores, Hot Deli|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|