Now, Jersey City Store is hiring All Department Clerks !!!
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States. We have store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, New Jersey and more to come! We are passionate and honored to be shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expends, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to grow alongside with the family.
- Grocery Department :Stock, organize and display merchandises, ensure grocery sections are well-stocked; inspect product expiration date; update and track inventory; assist with P.I., receiving, stocking, filling and rotating merchandise; provide outstanding customer service
- Meat Department: Receive poultry products, organize and rotate product inside the walk-in freezer and cooler; Assist with monthly P.I.; Pack and price tag products; May need to operate band saw, meat grinder, meat slicer, knives, packaging machine and other tools (Company will provide essential operating and safety training) to process meat department products; Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in the workstation
- Seafood Department: Receive seafood products, organize and rotate product inside the walk-in freezer and cooler. Display seafood products, clean fish tank, and check water quality periodically; Assist with monthly P.I. Assist customers to pick, clean, fillet, or fry/steam seafood products; pack and price tag products; operate knives, packaging machine and other tools to process seafood products; Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in the workstation
- Produce Department: Receive produce products, organize and rotate product inside the cooler; Operate knives and packaging machines to cut, trim, wrap, and pack vegetable and fruit products; Stock, organize, and display products onto the shelves and display island; Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in the workstation
- Cashier: Greet guests, answer inquiries, bag groceries, scan items; receive different forms of payment including cash, check, credit/debit card, voucher, food stamps, etc.; issue receipts, refunds, credits, or merchandising exchanges
- General Helper: Maintain cleanness and neatness of the store (break room, restroom and shopping area, etc.); collect shopping carts and put back to shopping cart corrals
- Bakery: Mix and bake ingredients to produce bread, rolls, cookies, cakes, and other baked products; check product quality and identify damaged or expired unit; help customer check-out
- Hot Deli Department: Cooking including stir-fry, dim sum, congee and noodles, and Chinese BBQ; help out kitchen operations; help customer check-out.
- Accountant: Require basic accounting knowledge; verify money balances; document financial transactions, and document account information; count drawer balances, and investigate account imbalances
- Receiver: High proficiency with computer systems and warehouse operations; prepare and process purchase orders; plan and organize store warehouse spaces; receive shipments from vendor and distribution center; ensure shipments’ quality and quantity
- Able to periodically stand for long periods of time; able to carry and lift up objects over 35 Ibs.
- Bilingual in Chinese/English or English/Spanish is a plus
- Available to work flexible schedules (night shifts, weekends & holidays)
- Non-U.S. citizen applicants must have a legal work permit
- No experience required, some experiences better.
- Having or willing to obtain a Food Handling Card.
- Good communication skills and willingness to help customers.
- Adapt to indoor, outdoor and refrigerator temperature changes.
- Able to check and evaluate product quality and notice product description.
- Efficient, responsible and safely use equipment.
- Computer literacy.
- Require long periods of standing and lifting up to 25+ pounds objects.
- Flexible work schedule
- Bilingual English/Cantonese/Chinese/Spanish is a plus.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Employment type: Part Time/Full Time
- Starting Wage: from $14-$15/hour (with experience may get higher)
How to apply:
Walk-in with your resume to apply or Email to HR : HR_EC@tawa.com
420 Grand St, Jersey City, NJ 07302
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the positions. They do not cover all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities required for the positions. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all skills, duties, and responsibilities required for personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Skills, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
99大華超市Jersey City店現正誠徵 各部門店員。
或發送簡歷至電子郵箱 : HR_EC@tawa.com
地址：420 Grand St, Jersey City, NJ 07302
|Job Category||1-3 Years, Grocery, Seafood, Produce, Meat, General Helper, Management, Bakery, Cashier, Stores, Less than 1 Year|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|