Tawa Services, Inc. is now looking for a IT Network/Firewall Engineer
99 Ranch Market is the largest Asian supermarket chain in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Arizona, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. “For 100, we try harder” demonstrates our commitment to always provide the best products and services to the communities we serve. With our new expansion strategy and efforts in our current cross-generational transition, we hope to continue growing its footprint across the country. We welcome YOU to join and grow alongside our family!
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a motivated individual to join our IT team for Android and Web applications development. There is a lot of potentials to grow into a more technical role in our IT department and gain valuable skills in the production environment.
- Maintaining, administering, and monitoring computer networks and related computing environments including firewall and phone systems
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures to meet PCI requirements.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and firewall systems.
- Designing, configuring, and testing networking/firewall to improve existing environments
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related technical fields.
- In-depth understanding of routing and switching (e.g. VLAN, EIGRP, BGP, TCP/IP, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of different manufacturing networking devices(e.g. Cisco, TP-LINK, Meraki, CradlePoint, etc.)
- 5+ years experience in network design, implementation, and troubleshoot
- Ability to analyze problems, troubleshoot, and identify alternative network solutions
- Knowledge/Experience of Cloud networking (AWS/Azure) design and implement is a plus
- Knowledge/Experience of Phone systems and IP Telephony is a plus
- Palo Alto Firewall experience/knowledge is a plus
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is strongly preferred
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday-on call
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Salary: DOE
- Comprehensive medical insurance, dental insurance and life insurance.
- Employee Discount
For more information and application, please visit https://www.99ranch.com/careers
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They do not cover or contain all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills, and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
- 俱備（例如VLAN，EIGRP，BGP，TCP / IP等）知識
- 具備遠端網絡（AWS / Azure）設計和實施的知識/經驗者尤佳
- 具有Palo Alto防火牆經驗/知識者尤佳
- 工作地點： 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- 週一~週五. 早上9:00 到下午5:30
|Job Category||Corporate, Information Technology, 5-7 Years|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Education Level||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience Level||5 years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|