Create an Account
- Click on “Sign-In/Create Account” in the top right hand corner.
- You will be directed to a registration page where you will enter your information and create a password.
- An email verification will be sent to you for confirmation of creating an account.
About My Account
By creating an account, you will be able to:
- See order history
- Track your order
- Quick checkout
- Create and manage your address book
- Receive promotional emails
After creating your account, click on “Sign-In” in the top right hand corner of the page. From there, you can update contact information, change your password, add or modify shipping addresses (prior to submitting your order).
Placing an Online Order
- Log into your account by clicking “Sign-In” in the top right hand corner of the page. You will be directed to a page to enter your email address and password. If you forgot your password, click on “Forgot My Password” and enter the email address you used to sign up. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. New customers can register for an account by clicking on “Sign-In / Create Account.”
- Browse our online aisles!
- Click on the tab “Online Shopping” or search for a specific item(s) by entering a keyword (e.g. ramen or green tea) in the search bar at the top of the page. Results can be filtered and sorted by price, brand, promotion, and specials.
- After finding your item(s) on the search page, click on the item(s) to view additional information about the product. You can find product ingredients, shipping size, weight, and nutritional information.
- Adding to Cart
- On the product page, enter the quantity you would like and click “Add to Cart.” You can continue shopping or view the contents of your cart by clicking “Shopping Cart.”
- Changing Quantities/Removing Item(s)
- In the box under the quantity, enter the desired quantity and your shopping cart will automatically be updated. You can also remove item(s) from your shopping cart by clicking the ‘X’ under the remove column, or update your quantity to ‘0’ where you shopping cart will update on its own accordingly.
- Proceed to Checkout
- Once you are finished shopping, click on “Proceed to Checkout.” You will be able to review your shopping cart and make any changes.
- Enter your billing and shipping address. You can select or add an address for both your billing and shipping address.
- NOTE: Orders can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states in the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. We cannot deliver to P.O. boxes and APO/FPO military addresses, U.S. territories (i.e. Guam and Puerto Rico), and outside of the United States. Should there be an erroneous shipping address that we cannot process, your order will be refunded.
- Discount Codes
- When in your shopping cart, enter your promotional code and click “Submit.” Your discount will be applied on the right hand side.
- NOTE: You can also enter any promotional code before placing your order at checkout.
- Payment Information
- Select “Credit Card” as your method of payment. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Enter your credit card information including name, credit card number, and CSC code into the appropriate fields.
- Review and Place Your Order
- Review your order one last time, then click on “Place Order.” You will receive an email confirming your order.
- NOTE: DO NOT click submit more than once or the system will duplicate your order.
Tracking Your Order
- Log into your account
- Click on “Order History”
- Select your order and it will bring up additional details regarding your order with tracking information
- As an alternative, you can also access https://www.fedex.com, enter your tracking number, and find your shipment status
1. Pricing Information Policy
We cannot confirm the price of an item(s) until after your order is placed. Pricing errors may occur on the 99 Ranch Market website. We reserve the right to cancel any order containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of order confirmation or shipping notice from us. We may, at our discretion, contact you for instruction or notify you of order cancellation. Prices for products may differ from our website than from prices available in physical 99 Ranch Market locations.
NOTE: (i) Our physical store locations do not honor online prices or competitor advertisements (ii) Our online site does not price match with any other online or offline retailer.
2. Promotional Code Policy
We offer promotional codes from time to time. Promotional codes are limited in nature and can expire or discontinue without notice. Promotional codes are void where prohibited by law. Promotional codes may not be copied, sold, transferred, or otherwise offered. Promotional codes apply only to orders shipped to the same address. If the promotion has minimum purchase requirement, taxes and shipping charges do not apply towards the minimum purchase amount. If you return items purchased with a promotional code, we will subtract the value of the promotional code from your return credit. They ARE NOT redeemable for cash and are subject to cancellation or change at any time for any reason.
3. Limited Quantity Policy
We reserve the right to limit the quantity of item(s) purchased per person, per household, or per order for any reason. These restrictions may apply to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to dealers or resellers. For purposes of this Agreement, reselling shall be defined as purchasing or intending to purchase any product(s) from 99ranch.com for the purpose of engaging in a commercial sale of that product(s) with a third party.
4. Out-Of-Stock Policy
We try to keep every item(s) in stock, however, there are times when some item(s) are out-of-stock and not immediately available for shipment. Should any of your item(s) from your order are out-of-stock or partially fulfilled, will be noted in the shipping confirmation email. We will ship any currently in-stock items from your order and adjust your balance accordingly.
Please allow 1-3 business days for us to process your order. (Business day doesn't include Saturday, Sunday and holidays) You will receive your order anywhere from 5-7 business days from the date that it is shipped out.
Store Return and Refund Policy
If the return is the result of our error, we will issue a refund at our discretion. Please contact our customer service at email@example.com regarding any return inquiries related but not limited to:
- Item(s) damaged during shipping
- Shipped wrong item(s)
- Spoiled or defective item(s)
Item(s) sold and shipped by 99 Ranch Market MAY NOT be returned to any physical 99 Ranch Market location. Please review your cart carefully before making any purchases.
Please allow up to 10-15 business days to process your return for item(s) purchased 99ranch.com A refund will only be credited to the original purchasing credit card account that was used to make the purchase. It will take approximately 72 hours or more for the credit to be reflected on your credit card statement.
NOTE: PRODUCTS CONTAINED IN ANY BOX SHIPPED BY 99 RANCH MARKET, EVEN IF CUSTOMIZED FOR CERTAIN FOOD PREFERENCES, MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR READING EACH PRODUCT LABEL AND DETERMINING IF YOU SHOULD CONSUME THE PRODUCT. ANY PRODUCTS CONSUMED IN ANY BOX SHIPPED BY 99 RANCH MARKET ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
We accept the following methods of payment for online purchases:
- Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
- ATM/Debit Cards with a VISA or MasterCard logo
Your credit/debit card account will be charged immediately once you have placed your order online. The name “TAWA ECOMM #1008” will appear on your credit card statement. There will be a pending charge on the credit card if the order is not successfully placed. The charge will be refunded within 2 -14 business days.
NOTE: We DO NOT accept any international issued credit cards, gift certificates, gift cards, cash, business/personal checks, money orders, or food stamps for online purchases.
Online Shopping Order Acceptance and Billing
All online billing information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing any false or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of this Agreement and may result in order cancellation. Prior to accepting an order, we may also request additional information from you. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
If your order is cancelled after your payment method has been charged, we will issue a credit to your payment method in the amount of the charge. We will contact your if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. We may request pre-authorization for some orders placed online with a credit or debit card. This pre-authorization will not be billed to you, however, your financial institution may hold this amount for a short period. Your financial institution determines the length of time pre-authorization is help. We do this to ensure that the card details are valid and that you have sufficient funds to complete the transaction.
Sales Tax and Other Fees
Applicable sales tax will apply according to the item(s) purchased. Shipping charges may also be subject to tax in certain states. We are required to collect tax in all states where have a physical presence. You can estimate your sales tax by entering your ZIP code when reviewing your cart.
California State Residents: When purchasing beverages, CRV surcharge will apply according to California law.
NOTE: CRV stands for “California Redemption Value.” This is the amount paid back to consumers for recycling beverage containers at certified recycling centers.