Online Cooking Contest
Homesick? Looking for a cure for nostalgia? Cook a dish from your childhood or hometown and share it online for a chance to become our brand ambassador and score amazing #99RanchMarket goodies!
Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and a legal resident of the United States of America at the time of entry to be a valid contestant in the Contest. Full or part-time employees of Tawa Supermarket, Inc., its affiliated companies, and their immediate family members are not eligible. You must have access to the Internet and a valid email address in order to enter or win.
– November 2nd, 2020
By November 27, 2020
Three lucky winners will be chosen to receive:
- A chance to work with 99 Ranch Market as our brand ambassador to promote brand/products or create videos with ingredients found in our stores, subject to mutual agreement.
- A $500 gift card to 99 Ranch Market is yours to spend to your heart’s content!
- A package filled with goodies that will bring back childhood memories and more!
- Exclusive 99 Ranch Market merchandise!
How to participate in the cooking contest?
- Choose any dish you want to make that represents your culture or reminds you of your childhood/hometown memory.
- Purchase your ingredients from 99 Ranch Market.
- Record a cooking video of you making the dish of your choice.
- In the video and the form below, explain why you chose this dish and the memory you had with it.
- Using the hashtag #99RanchHomeChef, share your video on your preferred social network (Youtube, Instagram, Facebook only. Video privacy must be set to public) and provide the view link in the form below.
- Fill out the form below and submit your video link by November 2, 2020, for an official entry.
Brand and Video Presentation Guidelines
- Ingredients used in the dish must be bought from 99 Ranch Market.
- Video has to be at least 2-5 minutes in length.
- Video format must be horizontal.
- Use good lighting.
- Video quality should be visibly clear for viewing.
- No crude, or harmful remarks made in the video that some may find offensive, must be suitable
for all audiences.
The evaluation of the submitted videos will be based on how the videos correlate the theme of “Cooking Down Memory Lane.”
The following factors will be the key criteria:
- Recipe idea (10%)
- Video description and the story behind the recipe (20%)
- Presentation of the overall video (45%)
- The appearance of the final dish (5%)
- Video Online Engagement* (20%)
*99 Ranch Market will pick the best 5 recipes and upload the videos to 99 Ranch Market social channels. Their respective video engagement will be counted as part of the evaluation criteria.
Release; Limitation of Liability
By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless 99 Ranch Market and its affiliated companies, including its officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim, loss, damage, liability, expense, impairment or cause of action arising out of or related to your participation in the Contest or your receipt or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any illegible, incomplete, damaged, lost, or inaccurate entries, and/or entries that do not comply with these Rules. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for entries 99 Ranch Market is unable to process due to network, hardware or other technical failures or lost e-mail entries, however caused. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Released Parties shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your use, misuse, display, dissemination, replication, distribution, copying or downloading of Recipes contained on this site, including but not limited to any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages however arising, even if the Released Parties have previously been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Should you wish to have your Recipe removed from the site at any time please let us know by sending an email to us at email@example.com. 99 Ranch Market reserves the right to cancel and/or suspend the Contest without liability if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the Contest, as determined by 99 Ranch Market. There are no representations, promises or warranties other than those, if any, expressly made herein. Specifically, but not by way of limitation, 99 Ranch Market, and its agents and assigns, make no representations, promises or warranties of your success or failure by submitting Recipes pursuant to this site and these Rules. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose and any such warranties are expressly waived by you. Any action related to these terms will be governed by California law without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the County of Orange, California, U.S.A. for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these terms and/or your use of the site. Contest void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws apply.