99 Ranch Market has made grocery shopping that much easier with brand new e-commerce services offered in select locations. These services provide In-Store Pick Up as well as Local Delivery.
In-Store Pick Up: Should customers choose the “In-store Pickup” option, customers will be allowed to shop virtually. Once the order is placed, 99 Ranch Market will provide a personal shopper to pick your items. As soon as your order is ready for pickup, the store will notify you!
Local Delivery: If customers wanted to opt in using our “Local delivery”, customers could simply just select the items online and we will deliver straight to their office or home. Skipping the crowds and the lines, talk about grocery shopping made simple!
Service Fees and/or Delivery Fees:
- $5.99 service fee on order < $59.99 (Applies to both In-Store Pick Up & Local Delivery services)
- 10% service fee on order >$59.99 (Applies to both In-Store Pick Up & Local Delivery services)
- $7.99 delivery fee on order < $79.99 (Applies to Local Delivery)
- $7.99 off on delivery for orders > $79.99 (Applies to Local Delivery)
Click N' Collect currently available in the following select stores:
- Northern California: Milpitas, Sacramento, Folsom, San Jose, Daly City, Mountain View, Pleasanton-Rosewood, Cupertino-de Anza, Richmond, Foster City, and Newark
- Southern California: Anaheim, Chino Hills, Corona, Irvine-Culver, Monterey Park, Van Nuys, Arcadia, San Gabriel, Hacienda Heights, Rancho Cucamonga, San Diego-Balboa
- Nevada: Las Vegas-Maryland
- Texas: Austin, Houston, Carrollton, and Katy
- Washington: Edmonds and Kent
- Oregon: Beaverton
- New Jersey: Edison and Jersey City
- Maryland: Gaithersburg
- Massachusetts: Quincy
This option is only available at select locations. Not all locations will offer this option. Check online or with your local 99 Ranch Market for more details. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
8/18/2020 Update: We've expanded local delivery range! Serving up to 20 miles radius from the 34 of our current participating stores. Please see the delivery fee chart below for details.