6929 Airport Blvd. Austin, Texas 78752 - 04/25/2018.
At 99 Ranch Market, we are shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation. We are growing! — Both as a Company and as Individuals! New locations and growth equal new opportunities and advancement for our top performers.
We are excited to announce the opening of our new location- Austin Texas! If you are interested in joining the team, please send your resume to email@example.com. Come and be a part of this exciting journey.
The Meat Supervisor reports to Meat Department Manager and provides daily support to maximize department efficiency. This role assists Department Manager in personnel activities such as staffing, training, or developing team members through available resources to increase employees' product knowledge. You will perform or distribute essential function/information to team members in regards to equipment operations, internal procedures or regularly compliance to create a safe working environment.
- Maintain the overall appearance of the department and ensure that production levels are sustained throughout the day and packaged items are well-merchandised; showcase the quality of meat and increase sales.
- Educate and instruct team members in proper product handling regarding storage, stock ordering, equipment operation, building displays and product rotation.
- Report any accidents, urgent notice, along with other violations or incidents to Department Manager.
- Maintain a safe working environment throughout the department in compliance with an internal procedure or safety code.
- Meat merchandising retail experience preferred
- Previous management experience in a grocery store environment preferred
- Knowledge of general meat product line
- Service-oriented mindset with the ability to take immediate action for improvements
- Strong communication skills
- Active listening and critical thinking skills
- Team player and has the ability to create a positive working environment
- Bilingual is preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
What We Offer You:
- 401 (k)
- Medical/ Prescription
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible Schedule
- Direct deposit
- Employee discount
New Store Address:
6929 Airport Blvd. Austin, TX 78752